Group Exercise 1 -- Conversation Translation (C-E)
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。

16 Comments:
GroupG
1096100102 Celine
1096100090 Jenny
1093300075 Nina
1093300083 Rita
1093302071 Nadia
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: After this, I’ll be more careful when shopping on the internet.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Cram: How much did you lose?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: 300 dollars for an inexistent ring.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: I was robbed on the street outside the bank 15 minutes ago. At this moment, I just withdrew 200 dollars from ATM.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police: Could you distinguish the robbers?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim: Yes, they have 2 people. I think they are about 20.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police: Could you tell me more details about the robbery.
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of both struck me down and pressed me; the other robbed my wallet and watch. Then, they fled along an alley near by.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Dallier: I’m unhappy that someone told my boss I have another part-time job.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Your boss is unsatisfied that someone moonlight?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Dallier: No, he isn’t. He argued that I would be too tired to fail my work.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m so sorry. I confess that I did it
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Dallier: You did it? Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I have no choice, because he asked me directly.
Lily: I’ll be much more careful when buying on the internet.
Carmen: How much money have you lost?
Lily: 300 dollars, for a ring that the seller didn’t have at all.
************************************************
The victim: I was being robbed 15 minutes ago on the street out of the bank after I drew out 200 dollars from the ATM in the bank.
The police: Did you see the person who robbed you clearly?
The victim: Yes, they’re two people, about 20 years old I think.
The police: Tell me exactly how did they rob you?
The victim: One of them knocked me down and pressed on me. Another stole my purse and watch. Then they escaped from a side-street.
********************************************
Daryl: I am not pleased about that someone told my boss that I have another part time job outside.
Smith : Your boss isn’t pleased about that?
Daryl : Absolutely no. He thought I would be too tired to do the work here..
Smith : I am so sorry…….I have to admit. In fact, I told your boss.
Daryl : You did? Why ?
Smith : Because he asked me directly., I had no choice.
Group F
1093303092 Sabrina
1093303108 Polly
Group D
E4A
Joanne Yang 1093300025
Nina Chang 1093300037
Evelyn Li 1093300039
Amanda Chu 1093300044
Claudia Yang 1093300051
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lilly:Next time, I would be more careful when I buy things on the internet.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen:How much did you lost?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lilly:300 dollars for a ring never exists.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim:I was robbed 15 minutes ago on the street, out of the bank when i had drawn 200 dollars from ATM.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police:Did you see the robber?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim:Yes. There are two guys; I think they are about twenties.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police:How did they rob you?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim:One of them attacked me on the ground and pinned me;another took my wallet and watch. Then they run away along the street nearby.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl:I am very unhappy because someone informed my boss of my moonlighting
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith:Doesn’t your boss like his employee having moonlighting?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl:No, he thinks I would be too tired to de my job well.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith:I am so sorry, I have to admit that is I told him.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl:You told him?! Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith:I had to, it’s because he asked me directly.
Group C
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: I will be more careful when buying on the auction network.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen: How much did you loss
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: $300, for the ring the seller didn’t even have.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: I was robbed on the street outside the bank 15 minutes ago. At that time, I just withdrew $200 from the ATM
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police: Did you see the robber clearly?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim: Yes, they were two. I think they are around twenty.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police: How did they rob you after all?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of them knocked me down on the ground, and he pressed down on me; another one grabbed my wallet and watch, and then they ran away along the path nearby.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl: I am not quite happy. Someone told my boss I have another job outside.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Your boss doesn’t like his staff with a part-time job?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl: No, he doesn’t. He thinks I will be too tired to handle my works well.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m so sorry; I am the one who told him about that.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl: You told him? Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I had no choice, because he asked me directly.
1093300182 Sally
1093300192 Cara
1093300212 Lillian
1093300213 Camilla
1093300232 Winni
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily:From now on I will be more careful when I shop on line.
卡門:你損失了多少錢
Carmen:How much did you lose?
莉莉:三百元(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily:300 dollars ! For a ring that simply didnt exist !
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim:I was robbed outside the bank on the street fifteen minutes ago.
At that time,I have just drawn two hunderd dollars from the ATM.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police:Can you still remember how the robber look like?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim:Yes.They are two people,and I think they are about twenty years old.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police:How did they exactly rob you?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim:One of them struck me down and kept me down ;the other took my wallet and watch away. Then they ran away through a narrow path nearby.
********************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Darleen: I’m very unhappy.Somebody told my boss that I am have a part-time job.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith:Your boss is displeased with that?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Darleen: No, he doesn’t . He thinks I will be too tired to do the job I have right now.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m so sorry. I have to admit that I am the one who told him that you have two jobs.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Darleen: You told him? Why did you do that?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I have no choice because he asked me directly.
我以後在網路上購物會更小心
.
1093302004 Trista Wu
1093302005 Cathy Lei
1093302021 Ivy Hsu
1093302032 Tina Chen
1093302042 Peggy Hsieh
1093302052 Olive Ou Yang
Lily:I’ll be more careful when I buy things on internet.
Carmen:How much did you lose?
Lily:I lost three hundred dollars for an inexistent ring.
******************************
Victim:I was robbed on the street outside a bank fifteen minutes ago. I had just withdre two hundreds dollars from the ATM.
Police:Did you see the man?
Victim:Yes, there were There are two of them. I think they are early twenties.
Police:How did they rob you?
Victim:One of them knocked me down and pressed me on the floor; the other grabbed my wallet and watch, then they ran away along a lane.
******************************
Daryl:I am so pissed. Someone told my boss that I had a concurrent post.
Smith:Your boss doesn’t like a moonlighter?
Daryl:Nope, he doesn’t. He thinks I will too tire to do my job now.
Smith:I am so sorry. I admit the one who told your boss that you have a concurrent post is me.
Daryl:You told him that? Why?!
Smith:I had no choice. He asked in no uncertain terms.
1093300002 Bill Chi
1093300008 Vans Huang
1093300024 Rachel Chuang
1093301064 Lisa Ou
1093301087 Tara Tseng
1093301107 Olivia Huang
Group--4
S4A 1092303003 Angel
S4A 1093303019 Sandra
S4A 1093303020 Doris
S4A 1093303022 Emliy
S4A 1093303045 Ashley
Group Exercise 1 -- Conversation Translation (C-E)
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: I’ll be more careful buying things on eBay next time.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen: How much did you lose?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily:Three hundred for an inexistent ring!
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: I was been robbed on the street outside of the bank fifteen minutes ago, and I just withdrew 200$ at the moment.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police:Did you clearly see the person who robbed you?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim:Yes. There were two people and I think they are about twenty years old or more.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police:How did they rob you?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of them knocked me down and pressed me on the ground. The other one robbed my wallet and watch. Then they run away along a side street.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl:I was unhappy, there’s someone told my boss that I am moonlighting at other place..
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith:Doesn’t your boss like that?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl:No, he doesn’t. He thinks that I’ll be too busy to handle my job.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith:I am sorry that I am the one who told him you are having the other job.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Dary:Why did you do that
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith :I have no choice because he asked me directly.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Group-E
F4A 1093301014 Tina Chen
F4A 1093301018 Jolim Wu
F4A 1093301033 Andy Qian
F4A 1093301035 Christopher Wu
F4A 1093301042 Lynn Chao
G4A 1093302007 Debbie Hsu
G4A 1093302038 Alina Chen
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: I will be more careful when I want to buy the stuffs on the Website of auction.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmon: How much did you lose?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: I wasted $300 for one ring which even doesn't exist.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: I was robbed outside of the bank on the street 15 minutes ago.
At that time, I had just withdrawn $200 from the ATM of the bank.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Policeman: Have you seen clearly that robber’s face?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim: Yes, I have. They are two guys, and I guess they are about 20 year-old.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Policeman: How did they exactly rob you?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of them hit me on the floor and crushed me; the other one took my wallet and watch. Then they ran away from the street.
********************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老闆講我在外面兼差。
Daryl: I’m very unhappy; my boss knew I had another part-time job it’s because somebody told him.
史密斯:你老闆不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Your boss doesn’t like his employees hold more than one job concurrently?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl: Yes, he thinks I’ll too tire to do my job well.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m so sorry. It’s me! Who told your boss you have another job.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl: You did it? Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I had no choice, he asked me directly.
GroupH
Cindy 1093300196
Phoebe 1093300199
Vivian 1093300185
Ciara 1093300238
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: I’ll be more careful to buy something on the auction website.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen: How much had you been soaked?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: $300 for a ring that seller didn’t have.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: I was robbed on the street out of the bank fifteen minutes ago. At that time, I just withdrew $200 from the ATM.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police office: Did you see the person who robbed you clearly?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim: Yes. They were two people, I think they were about early twenty.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police officer: How ever did they do?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of them hit me on the floor and pinned me; the other one grabbed my wallet and watch. Then they escaped alone an alley nearby.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl: I am quite happy. Someone told my boss that I do part-time job.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Your boss doesn’t like that?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl: No, he doesn’t. He thought I ‘ll be so tired that can’t do well on my job now.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m really sorry. I admitted, I was the person who told him.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl: You told him? Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我
Smith: I have no choice because he asked me directly.
Group 5
1092303013 Sophia Hsieh
1093303038 Lynn Chang
1093303041 Neoma Tsai
1093303048 Elaine Chen
1093303050 Wendy Huang
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: I’ll be much more careful when next time I shop on Internet.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen: How much money were you defrauded of?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: Three hundred US dollars for a ring in the air.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
victim: I was robbed at the street outside the bank fifteen minutes ago. At that time, I just withdrew two hundred US dollars from Automated Teller Machine.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
police : Did you see clearly the one who robbed you?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
victim: Yes, they are two guys. I think they are probably over twenty.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police:How did they rob you after all ?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;
Victim:One of them struck me down and pinned me.
另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Another took my wallet and watch away. Then they ran away along a back street near by.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl: I’m so unhappy. Someone told my boss I got a part-time job outside.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Your boss doesn’t like it?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl: He doesn’t. He thinks I will be too tired to do my own job well.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I'm very sorry. I admit it was me who told him you got a part-time job.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl: You did? Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I can't help. He asked me directly.
group 3
XE4B
1093300066 Esther
1093300082 Eva
1093300100 Karen
1093300105 Vicky
1093300108 Momo
1093300112
1092300105 Ruby
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: Next time I’ll be more careful when I buy something on the Internet.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carman: How much did they swindle you?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily:300 dollars for a never ever-existed ring.
**********************************************************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200
塊錢(美金)。
Victim:I was robbed on the street outside the bank fifteen minutes ago. At that time, I just drew two hundred dollars from the ATM.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police:Did you see the robber’s face clearly?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim:Yes. There were two. I think they are early twenties.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police:How did they rob you?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們
延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim:One of them struck me down and pinned me, the other one robbed my wallet and watch.
Then they ran away along a path.
********************************************************************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl:I am unhappy. Someone told my boss that I have a part-time job.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith:Doesn’t your boss like his employee have a part-time job?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl:No, he doesn’t it. He thinks I will be too tired to handle my job.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith:I am awfully sorry; I have to admit that I told him you have other part-time job.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Smith:Daryl:You did it? Why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith:I had no choice because he asked me directly.
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: I’ll be more careful when I shop on the auction website.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen: How much money were you swindled?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: Three hundred U.S. dollars. I lost it just for an inexistent ring.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: Fifteen minutes ago, I was robbed on the street outside the bank. At that time, I just withdrew two hundred U.S. dollars.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police officer: Did you see the robber clearly?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim: Yes, there were two people. I guess they are early twenty.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police officer: Could you give me more details of the robbery?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of them felled and pinned me. The other one robbed my wallet and watch, then they escaped along the path nearby.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl: I’m unhappy. Someone told my boss that I had another part-time job.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Doesn’t your boss like that?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl: No, he doesn’t. He thinks I will be too tired to do the work well.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m so sorry. I admit that I did it.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl: You told him? How come?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I had no choice because he asked me directly.
Group1
G4B Jessy Haung 1093302086
G4B Karen Wang 1093302090
G4B Sylvia Chiu 1093302094
J4B Vicky Zeng 1093304089
J4B Kameryn Hsu 1093304101
Group 6
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
Lily: Next time when I buy things on the auction internet, I’ll be more careful.
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
Carmen: How much money did you lose?
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: 300 dollars, for a ring which the seller didn’t have.
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
Victim: 15 minutes ago, I was robbed on the street outside the bank. At that moment, I was just withdrawing 200 dollars from ATM.
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
Police: Did you see clearly the one who robbed you?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
Victim: Yes, I did. There were two of them. I think they are about in their early twenties.
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
Police: How did they actually rob you?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: One of them knocked me down and pinned me on the floor. Another one snatched my wallet and watch. Then they ran away along the path.
******************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
Daryl: I’m pissed off. Someone told my boss that I have a second job.
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
Smith: Your boss doesn’t like employees moonlight?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
Daryl: No, he doesn’t. He thinks I would be too tired to do my job well.
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
Smith: I’m sorry. I admit that I told him.
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
Daryl: You told him? But why?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Smith: I had no choice because he asked me directly.
G4B 1093302081 Doris Yang
G4B 1093302089 Jimmi Lee
G4B 1093302109 Patricia Lin
G4B 1093302110 Angela Huang
G4B 1093302111 Cynthia Yang
Group 7
G4A
1093302002
1093302023
1093302036
1093302046
1093302050
<1>
Lily: I’ll be more careful when I want to buy something on the Auction Website next time.
Carmen: So…how much did you get ripped off?
Lily: $300, for a ring which the seller didn’t have.
********************************
<2>
Victim: I was robbed outside the bank in the street 15 minutes ago. At that time, I’ve just withdrew from the bank.
Policeman: Have you seen the robber clearly?
Victim: Yes, those are two guys; I guess they are about early twenties.
Policeman: How did they rob you?
Victim: One of them felled me, and kept me down on the ground. Another one robbed my wallet and watch, and then they ran away along an alley near by that place.
******************************
<3>
Dariel: I really feel bad about someone telling my boss that I have hold more than one job concurrently.
Smith: Will your boss feel uncomfortable about his employees having another job?
Dariel: He doesn’t like that. He believes that I would be too tired to handle my works.
Smith: I really feel sorry for that. I admit that the information which he knew was told by me.
Dariel: You? Why is that?
Smith: I had no choice, because he asked me straight.
莉莉:以後我在網路拍賣網站上買東西時,我會更加小心。
卡門:妳損失了多少錢?(妳被坑了多少錢?)
莉莉:三百塊(美金),為了一個賣方根本沒有的戒指。
Lily: From now on, I'll be more careful shopping on the internet auctions.
Carmen: How much did you lose?
Lily: Three hundred dollars for an inexistent ring!
********************************
受害人:十五分鐘前我在銀行外的大街上被搶了。當時,我剛從銀行的提款機裡領了200塊錢(美金)。
警察:你有沒有看清那個搶你的人?
受害人:有。他們是兩個人,我想他們大概是二十歲初頭。
警察:他們到底是怎麼搶你的?
受害人:其中一個人把我打倒在地上,並且壓住我;另外一個搶我的皮夾和手錶。然後他們延著旁邊的一條小街逃走。
Victim: I was robbed on the street outside of the bank 15 minutes ago just after withdrawing 200 dollars from the ATM.
Police: Did you see the robber well?
Victim: Yes. There were two people. I think they're twenty something.
Police: Would you tell me how exactly they robbed you?
Victim: When one of them floored and pinned me, the other one robbed me of my wallet and watch. Then they ran away along the back street beside.
********************************
達麗兒:我很不高興,有人跟我老板講我在外面兼差。
史密斯:你老板不喜歡有人兼差?
達麗兒:他不喜歡。他認為我會太累而做不好現在的工作。
史密斯:真是對不起,我承認,是我告訴他你在兼差的。
達麗兒:你告訴他的?為甚麼?
史密斯:我不得不,因為他直截了當的問我。
Daryl: I'm very upset. Somebody told my boss that I have a concurrent part-time job.
Smith: He doesn't like a moonlighter?
Daryl: No, he doesn't. He thinks I will be too tired to handle my job well.
Smith: I'm so sorry. I have to admit that I'm the one who told him that.
Daryl: You did? Why?!
Smith: I had no choice! He asked me directly by himself.
Group 2
E4A 1093300020 Leticia Chen
E4A 1093300022 Denise Chey
E4A 1093300042 Claire Wu
J4A 1093304031 Alice Lin
Post a Comment
<< Home