Reference Translation of Exercise 5 (Movie Caption and Lyrics)
Don’t push me ‘cause I’m close to the edge
(歌詞)不要逼我,因為我快要絕望
I’m trying not to lose my…
(歌詞)我不想要失去我的…
Gloria!
葛莉亞
It’s like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under
(歌詞)好像在一座荒涼的叢林,真想知道
(歌詞)如何我才不會崩潰
Midnight creeps so slowly
(歌詞)午夜緩緩逼進
into the hearts of those who need more than they get
(歌詞)進入那些不滿足人的心 (寂寞少女的心)
Daylight deals a bad hand
(歌詞)白晝發出一手爛牌
to a penguin who has laid too many bets
(歌詞)發給下注太高的企鵝 (期望太高的賭客)
I’ll make love to you like you want me to
(歌詞)我要和妳溫存,如果妳要
And I’ll hold you tight, baby, all…
(歌詞)我會緊抱妳,寶貝……
Gloria.
葛莉亞!
(Song) The mirror stares you in the face. And say…
(歌詞)鏡子凝視著你的臉
它說,寶貝
It don’t work!
這行不通 (這不是我要的)
各位,各位……
葛利亞,妳好
這是你唱的?
當然是我,喜歡嗎?
當然,如果真是你唱的
算是另一個我唱的吧
是哦?
轉過去
轉過去 為什麼?
為什麼不? 因為……
我就知道 是啊
葛莉亞 你怎麼能這樣
妳好
我知道我看起來有點嚇人,不過別怕,我愛妳
葛莉亞,拜托 我愛妳
葛莉亞,求求妳等等
求求妳,等等我
真不知道你在想什麼?
我不知道還該怎麼做
葛莉亞,別這樣
快去追呀
白晝發出一手爛牌……
葛莉亞
跟著我的舞步唱
波波,你讓我覺得好尷尬
波波,這行不通的
寶貝
逼進……
(歌詞)進入那些不滿足人的心 (寂寞旅人的心)
(歌詞)鏡子凝視著你的臉
(歌詞)它說,寶貝
唉!這行不通
You say your prayer though you don’t care
(歌詞)你誠心祈禱,雖然你並不在乎
You sing and you shake the hurt
(歌詞)你唱,你為了要擺脫傷痛
(歌詞)跳吧!
(歌詞)搖滾的樂園
(歌詞)跳吧
(歌詞)搖滾的樂園
****************
太丟臉了
他們以為他們是誰啊!
諾哈呢?這裡的情況完全失控了!
跳吧!
曼菲斯,是你兒子,波波
波波?波波
不,是曼波
寶貝,他們說…曼波
搖滾
來看看,諾哈,你來看
從一開始就是個壞預兆,現在大家都造反了
停!停!
不要再胡鬧下去了
不要再跳了
A little self-control, If you please.
拜托你們控制一下自己
You bring this disorder, this aberration, to the very heart of our community.
你們給這個社會的人心帶來了動亂,帶來了精神錯亂
Have you lost your mind?
難道你們都瘋了嗎?
We are just having fun, harmless fun.
我們只是好玩啊 又沒傷害任何人
Harmless? It is this kind of backsliding that has brought the scarcity upon us.
沒有傷害? 就是這種放蕩的行為帶來了當前可怕的飢(魚)荒
Excuse me, smiley. Can you speak plain penguin, please.
對不起,怪臉(別激動),請你說白話,好不好。
He thinks the food shortage has something to do with me.
他認為食物短缺跟我有關
***********************
Do you not understand that we can only survive here when we’re in harmony?
你們難道不知道,只有和諧共處,我們才能在這裡生存下去
When you and your foreign friends lead us into your easy ways…
當你和你的外地朋友在這裡又唱又跳時
…you offend the great “Guin”
就冒犯了鵝神
You invite him to withhold his bounty
逼牠收回送給我們的恩賜
He rules the season. He giveth and he can taketh away.
牠掌管著季節,牠能給予,就能收回
Wait a minute. Happy feet can’t cause a famine.
慢著,快樂腳不會造成飢荒
If thy kind of pagan display did not cause it, then what did?
不是你們這些對神明不敬的歌舞造成的,那會是什麼?
I think it comes from outside, why beyond the ice.
有外力因素,在冰原之外
There are things out there, things we don’t understand.
那裡有一種我們不了解的生物

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home