E-C Translation Exercises

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Please upload your group exercise 2 (Dragon Tiger...) here!

16 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger OliviaBear said...

這麼巧? 你還記得我嗎?
Wow so fortuitously! Remember me?
小…
J...
對呀! 原來你還記得我!
Yeah! So you did remember me!
那個時候…我們上五年級…
We were in the fifth grade at that time…
什麼五年級壓!是三年級!
No, it was third grade we were in, not fifth.
差不多啦。
It’s not far away.
怎麼會差不多呢? 你記性也太差了!
Not just about! You are so forgetful
還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
Do you remember the fatty boy in our class?
記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛。
Yeah, he’s a cry baby.
不是哭,是經常尿褲子。
He didn’t always cry but pied in his pants!
那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛。 我記得他喜歡揪你辮子的。
Oh then he cried after that, didn’t he? I remembered that he liked to play with your pigtails.
怎麼會阿?我小時候是短頭髮。
How come? I had short hair when I was little.
我記得你是長頭髮的。
I thought you had long hair!
我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?
How can I forget what kind of hairstyle I wore?
你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
Well, you didn’t forget you’re Johnny did you?
現在是誰的記性差? 我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Well, who is forgetful; now, I am not Johny, Judy..
我都不叫梁小慧。
I…am not Judy…
不好意思。
Sorry.
不好意思。
Sorry.


喂!
Hey!
大師兄。
Yo, bro!
今天怎麼這麼多人?
Why is it so crowded today?
當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了。所以就沒位子了。
Of course, the upper floor was booked by the Marcus lot, that’s why.
馬坤?
Marcus?
馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大。上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下。
Marcus is the most powerful man in Hong Kong. Those people in black are all his inferiors.
一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了。
Here comes a troupe of white clothing people.
他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多。
They are White Lion gang’s men, almost has the same force as Marcus.

1093300002 Bill Chi
1093300008 Vans Huang
1093300024 Rachel Chuang
1093301064 Lisa Ou
1093301087 Tara Tseng
1093301107 Olivia Huang

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Group G
1096100102 Celine
1096100090 Jenny
1093300075 Nina
1093300083 Rita
1093302071 Nadia


馬小靈:這麼巧!你還記得我嗎?
Ling: What’s a coincidence! Do you remember me?

黃小虎:小…
Hook: You are “Wei…”

馬小靈:對阿!原來你還記得我
Ling: Yes! You still remember me.

黃小虎:那個時候…我們上五年級
Hook: We were in the…fifth grade, right?

馬小靈:什麼五年級?是三年級
Ling: What? Fifth grade?
No, it’s the third grade

黃小虎:差不多啦
Hook: Sort of…

馬小靈:怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差了啦!還記得我們班上那個小胖子嗎?
Ling: How come? You have a poor memory.
Do you remember the “Fetty” in our class?

黃小虎:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛
Hook: Yeah, the one who cried all the time.

馬小靈:不是哭,是經常尿褲子
Ling: No, he often wetted his pants.

黃小虎:那尿完褲子,不就哭了嘛 我記得他喜歡揪的辮子的
Hook: Well, he cried after wetting his pants, didn’t he?

馬小靈:怎麼會啊? 我小時候是短髮
Ling: How could it be! I had short hair when I was little.

黃小虎:我記得你是長頭髮的
Hook: But, I remember you had long hair.

馬小靈:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊。你會不會不記得你叫陳小強?
Ling: How can I know I had long or short hair?Don’t tell me you forget your name, Johnny Chen?

黃小虎:現在是誰記性差? 我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Hook: Now, tell me who do have a poor memory. I am not “Johnny Chen”, dear Wei-Wei.

馬小靈:我不叫梁小慧
Ling: Actually, I am not called “Wei-Wei”

黃小虎:不好意思
Hook: Oh, I am sorry.

馬小靈:不好意思
Ling: Oops, I am sorry.
黃小虎:喂
Hook: Hey

師弟1:大師兄
Guy1: Capo!

黃小虎:今天怎麼這麼多人?
Hook: Why is here so crowded, today?

師弟1:當然啦!上面那層全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位子了
Guy1: Well, Michael has already booked the whole upstairs.So, there are overbooked.

黃小虎:馬坤?
Hook: Who’s Michael?

師弟2:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大 上面那班黑衣人都是他手下
Guy2: Michael is the most powerful don in Hong Kong.Those guys there in black are his understrappers.

師弟1:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來 他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多
Guy1: Look! A bunch of guys in white are rushing in!They are the “Monster Lion." They are as powerful as Michael.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger e4d said...

groupH
1093300196 cindy hsia
1093300199 phoebe chang
女: 這麼巧? 你還記不記得我?
What a surprise! Do you remember me?
男: 小…
Siao…
女: 對呀! 原來你還記得我!
Yeah! So you still remember me!
男: 那個時候…我們上五年級
At that time…We were fifth grade students.
女: 什麼五年級?是三年級
Fifth grade? It’s third grade.
男: 差不多啦
It doesn’t matter.
女: 怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差啦
Doesn’t matter? You have bad memory.
還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子
Do you still remember that fat boy in our class?
男: 記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛
Yes, the fatty who cried all the time.
女: 不是哭,是經常尿褲子
No, he often pissed on his pants.
男: 那尿完褲子不就哭了嗎?
After he pissed, absolutely he would cry!
男: 我記得他喜歡揪妳辮子的
I remember he liked to pull your plait.
女: 怎麼會阿?我小時後是短頭髮
It couldn’t be. I was short hair at that time!
男: 我得妳是長頭髮的
But I remember you were long hair.
女: 我是長髮短髮,我會不記得阿
How could I forget my hair was long or short?
你會不會不記得你叫陳小強阿?
Wouldn’t you remember your name is Chen siao ciang?
男: 現在是誰的記性差?
Now who has poor memory then?
我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
I’m not Chen siao ciang, Liang siao hui!
女: 我都不叫梁小慧
I’m not Liang siao hui.
男女: 不好意思
I’m sorry.
********************
喂!大師兄!
Hey, fellow brother!
今天怎麼這麼多人?
Why so many people today?
當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位置啦
Of course! Ma kun has reserved the whole upper floor. So it’s over booked!
馬坤?
Ma kun?
馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下
Ma kun is the most powerful gang boss in Hong Kong. Those people in black are his
underlings.
一班穿黑衣服的人衝進來了
A crowd of people in white are rushing in!
他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多
They’re the “White Lions”, as powerful as Kun.

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Group D
E4A
Joanne Yang 1093300025
Nina Chang 1093300037
Evelyn Li 1093300039
Amanda Chu 1093300044
Claudia Yang 1093300051

Dragon Tiger Gate
Xiao-Ling: What a surprise? Do you remember me?
Xiao-Hu: Ciao…
Xiao-Ling: Right! So, you do remember me.
Xiao-Hu: At that time… we were in 5th grades
Xiao-Ling: Not 5th grades! We were in 3rd grades
Xiao-Hu: Whatever!
Xiao-Ling: Whatever?! You are such a bad memories. Do you still remember the fatty
boy in our class?
Xiao-Hu: Oh yes! The fatty boy who cried all the time.
Xiao-Ling: Not crying; he always wets on his pants.
Xiao-Hu: Well…. he cried after wetting on pants. I remember he liked to grab your
braid.
Xiao-Ling: What? My hair was short that time!
Xiao-Hu: But I remember your hair was long!
Xiao-Ling: How could I forget whether I was short or not!
Would you forget you called Chen-Ciao-Qiang?
Xiao-Hu: Hey, now who has the bad memory? I am not Hiang-Ciao-Hui ,
Chen-Ciao-Qiang!
Both: Sorry…..

Junior #1: Hey! Senior!
Ciao-Hu: Why is so crowded today?
Junior #1: Of course, Ma-Kun books the whole storey upstairs. So it is overbooked.
Junior # : Ma-Kun is the most powerful boss in Hong Kong. Those people in black
suit upstairs are all his men.
Junior # : There are a group of people in white suit rush in.
Junior #1: They are BAI-SH , they have almost the same power as Ma-Kun.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Group B said...

Group B
1093302004 Trista Wu
1093302005 Cathy Lei
1093302021 Ivy Hsu
1093302032 Tina Chen
1093302042 Peggy Hsieh
1093302052 Olive Ou Yang
1093302007 Debbie Hsu
1093302038 Alina Chen
[ 龍虎門 ]
『Kung Fu, Love and Family』
馬小靈:這麼巧?
What a coincidence!
你還記不記得我?
Do you still remember me?
王小虎:小…
She…
馬小靈:對啊!
Yeah!
原來你還記得我!
So you still remember me!
王小虎:那個時候…我們上五年級
We were in fifth grade back then.
馬小靈:什麼五年級啊?是三年級
Fifth grade?Not fifth grade!
It was third grade.
王小虎:差不多啦!
It’s about the same!
馬小靈:怎麼會差不多呢?
Nonsense!
你記性也太差啦!
What’s the problem with your memory?
還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
Do you still remember the fatty in our class?
王小虎:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛
Of course!The fatty who cried all the time.
馬小靈:不是哭,是經常尿褲子
Not crying, but always wetted his pants.
王小虎:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛
我記得他喜歡揪妳辮子的
He cried after wetting his pants, didn’t he?
I recall that he liked to pull your pigtails.
馬小靈;怎麼會啊?我小時候是短頭髮
How come?
I had short hair at that time.
王小虎;我記得妳是長頭髮的
But you had long hair in my memory.
馬小靈:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?
You think I would forget my own hair style?
你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
Would you forget your name is John?
王小虎:現在是誰的記性差? 我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Now who’s got the memory problem?
I am not John, Sherry.
馬小靈:我都不叫梁小慧
Well…I’m not Sherry, either.
王小虎&馬小靈:不好意思
Oops!Sorry…
Sorry…

師弟A:大師兄!
Hey!Senior!
王小虎!今天怎麼這麼多人?
Why there are so many people here today? What’s going on?
師弟A:當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了。所以就沒位子啦!
王小虎:馬坤?
There's no doubt about it. Mark over booked the place upstairs, so there is no seat left.
Who’s Mark?
師弟B:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大
上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下
Mark is the most powerful master head in Hong Kong.
Those people in black are all his men.
師弟A:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了
Look! Here comes the people in white!
師弟B:他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多
They’re from White Lion Gang. Their force is as strong as Mark’s.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger 魚魚魚魚 said...

Group 7

G4A
1093302002
1093302023
1093302036
1093302046
1093302050


馬小靈:這麼巧!你還記不記得我?
Clara Ma: What a coincidence! Don’t you remember me?

王小虎:小…
Tiger Wang Wang: Cla…

馬小靈:對啊!原來你還記得我呀!
Clara Ma: Yes! Oh, you did remember me!

王小虎:那個時候…我們上五年級
Tiger Wang: At that time, we were all in the fifth grade…

馬小靈:什麼五年級?是三年級
Clara Ma: What? It was in the third grade.

王小虎:差不多啦!
Tiger Wang: It’s almost the same.

馬小靈:怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差了!還記不記得我們班那個小胖子?
Clara Ma: Almost the same? You have really bad memory! Do you still remember the fatty in our class?

王小虎:記得,是整天哭的那個小胖子嘛!
Tiger Wang: Yes, the one cried all day, right?

馬小靈:不是哭,是經常尿褲子
Clara Ma: Cry? He just usually wetted his pants!

王小虎:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛!我記得他喜歡揪你的辮子的
Tiger Wang: After wetting his pants, he just cried. And he liked to pull your braids, didn’t he?

馬小靈:怎麼會啊!我小時後是短頭髮
Clara Ma: How come? I had short hair before.

王小虎:我記得你是長頭髮
Tiger Wang: I remember you had long hair.

馬小靈:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得呀!你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊!
Clara Ma: I think I could remember more clearly about my hair! Just like you won’t forget your name is John Chen!

王小虎:現在是誰的記性差啊!我不是陳小強,梁小慧
Tiger Wang: Now, who has a poor memory? I’m not John Chen. You Claire Liang!

馬小靈:我都不叫梁小慧
Clara Ma: I’m not Claire Liang.

王小虎&馬小靈:不好意思!
Tiger Wang & Clara Ma: Sorry!

馬小靈:嘿,那你叫什麼名字?
Clara Ma: Hey, so…what’s your name?

王小虎:王小虎
Tiger Wang: Tiger Wang.

馬小靈:我叫馬小靈
Clara Ma: My name is Clara Ma

* **

師弟:喂!大師兄!
Other: Hey! My eldest brother!

王小虎:今天怎麼這麼多人?
Tiger Wang: Why is so crowded today?

師弟:當然啦!上面那層樓全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位子了
Other: Of course! The seats upstairs are all overbooked by Kun Ma, so we have to sit here.

王小虎:馬坤?
Tiger Wang: Who’s Kun Ma?

師弟:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下,一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了,他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多
Other: Kun Ma is the most powerful boss of reactionary gangs in Hong-Kong, and the men in black upstairs are all his subordinates.
The other group in white is bursting in, they are the members of the White Lion Gang. And they have the same influence as Kun Ma in Hong-Kong.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Sophia Hsieh said...

女:這麼巧? 還記不記得我?
W: What a coincidence? Do you still remember me?
男:小…
M: Shiau...
女:對阿
W: That's right.
女:原來你還記得我阿!
W: It turns out that you still remember me.
男:那個時候…我們上五年級
M: At that time...we were in grade five.
女:什麼五年級?是三年級
W: What the hell? Actually we were in grade three.
男:差不多啦!
M: It's all the same.
女:怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差啦!
W: Why is it all the same?You really have a bad memory.
女:還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
W: Did you remember the little fat boy in our class?
男:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛
M: Yes, I did. It's the fat boy crying all the day.
女:不是哭,是經常尿褲子
W: It's not crying. It's that he usually wet his pants.
男:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛
M: After he wet his pants, he would cry.
我記得他喜歡揪你的辮子的
M: I remember he liked to pull your braids.
女:怎麼會啊?我小時候是短頭髮
W: How come? I was in bob when I was little.
男:我記得你是長頭髮的
M: I remember you were in long hair.
女:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?
W: I was in long hair or short, how can't I remember?
你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
Won't you remember you named "Shiau Chiang Chen"?
男:現在是誰的記性差?我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
M:Now, who has the poor memory? I am not Shiau Chiang Chen, Shiau huei Liang.
女:我都不叫梁小慧
W:I am not Shiau huei Liang either.
男、女:不好意思
M&W:Sorry!
女:唉!那你叫什麼名字?
W:Then, what is your name?
男:王小虎
M:Shiau Hu Wang.
女:我叫馬小靈
W:My name is Shiau-ling Ma.
男:喂!大師兄!
M:Hey, Brother.
男:今天怎麼這麼多人?
M:Why are so many people here?
男:當然啦!上面那層全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位置了
M:Certainly! The upper floor has been booked by the Mar Quens. That’s it.
男:馬坤?
M:Mar quen?
馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下
M:Mar Quen is the most powerful boss in Hong Kong. The guys in black upstairs are all his men.
男:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了
M:Hey, here comes a troop people in white.
男:他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多
M:They are “White Lions”, almost has the same power as Mar Quen.


1092303013 Sophia Hsieh
1093303038 Lynn Chang
1093303041 Mabel Tsai
1093303048 Elaine Chen
1093303050 Wendy Huang

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Sylvia Chiu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Sylvia Chiu said...

龍虎門
Gang of Dragon and Tiger


這麼巧? 你還記得我嗎?
What a coincidence! Do you still remember me?
小…
Shiao…
對呀! 原來你還記得我!
That’s right! So you still remember me!
那個時候…我們上五年級…
At that time, We were in the fifth grade.
什麼五年級呀!是三年級!
No, we were in the third grade, not fifth.
差不多啦。
Almost the same.
怎麼會差不多呢? 你記性也太差了!還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
Not at all. You had a poor memory. Do you remember the fatty in our class?
記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛。
Yeah, the one who cried all the day.
不是哭,是經常尿褲子。
No, the one who always pissed on his pants.
那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛。 我記得他喜歡揪你辮子的。
Well, after pissing on his pants, he cried. I remember he liked pulling your plaits.
怎麼會阿?我小時候是短頭髮。
How come? I had short hair then.
我記得你是長頭髮的。
I remember you had long hair.
我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊? 你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
How can I disremember I had short hair? Would you forget you are Shiao-Chan Chen?
現在是誰的記性差? 我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Well, who has a poor memory now? I’m not Shiao-Chan Chen, Shiao-Hua Liang.
我都不叫梁小慧。
I’m not Shiao-Hua Liang.
不好意思。
Sorry.
不好意思。
Sorry.
欸!那你叫什麼名字啊?
Hey! What’s your name?
王小虎。
Shiao-Hoo Wang.
我叫馬小靈。
I’m Shiao-Ling Ma.


喂!大師兄。今天怎麼這麼多人?
Hey! Senior. Why so many people are here?
當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了。所以就沒位子了。
Of course, Kun Ma has reserved the whole upper floor. It’s overbooked.
馬坤?
Kun Ma?
馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大。上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下。
Kun Ma is the most powerful man in Hong Kong. Those people in black clothes are all his lackeys.
一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了。
Some people in white clothes are irrupting.
他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多。
They are the gang of White Lion. There are as powerful as Kun Ma.


Group1
G4B Jessy Haung 1093302086
G4B Karen Wang 1093302090
G4B Sylvia Chiu 1093302094
J4B Vicky Zeng 1093304089
J4B Kameryn Hsu 1093304101

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Esther said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Esther said...

group 3
XE4B
1093300066 Esther
1093300082 Eva
1093300100 Karen
1093300105 Vicky
1093300108 Momo
1093300112
1092300105 Ruby

Lung-Hu-Persuasion

Ma: What a surprise!Do you still remember me?
Wang: siao..
Ma: Yeah! You still remember me!
Wang: At that time, we were both in 5th grade.
Ma: 5th grade? You must be kidding, its 3rd grade.
Wang: It’s almost in this range.
Ma: How come! You have such a bad memory! Do you remember the fatty in our class?
Wang: Mm-hum, he just couldn’t stop crying.
Ma: No, not crying. I am talking about the fatty who usually wetted on his pants.
Wang: Well…He should have cried after that…Besides, I remember that he liked to pull your braid.
Ma: It was impossible! I was short- haired.
Wang: But I remember that you had long hair.
Ma: How can I forget I had short or long hair? Would you forget your name, Chen siao ciang?
Wang: Well, who has bad memory? I’m not Chen siao ciang, Liang siao huei.
Ma: I’m not Liang siao huei, either.
Both: Sorry.
Ma: What’s your name anyway?
Wang: Wang siao hu.
Ma: My name is Ma siao ling.

__________________________________
Others: Hey !Senior
Wang: Why is here so crowd today?
Others: Well, Ma Kuen has reserved the whole first floor of the restaurant, so that’s why there are no seats.
Wang: Ma Kuen? Who is that?
Others: He is the most powerful gangster in Hong Kang. All the block guys on the upper floor are Ma
Kuen’s.

Others: Look! Here come some people in white. They are “White Lion’s” whose influence are
as the same as Ma-kun.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Min Jing said...

Group 6

《龍虎門》Dragons and Tigers

馬小靈:這麼巧啊?你還記不記得我啊?
Ma Hsiao-Ling: What a coincidence! Do you still remember me?
王小虎:小…
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Hsiao…
馬小靈:對啊!原來你還記得我啊?
Ma Hsiao-Ling: Yeah! You do remember me!
王小虎:那個時候…我們上五年級。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: I remember we were in fifth grade at that time.
馬小靈:什麼五年級?是三年級。
Ma Hsiao-Ling: Not fifth grade! It was in third grade.
王小虎:差不多啦。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Whatever!
馬小靈:怎麼會差不多?你記性也太差了。還記不記得我們班上那胖小子?
Ma Hsiao-Ling: What do you mean whatever? You’re such not good at remembering things. Do you still remember the fatty in our class?
王小虎:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Yeah, the one who cried all the time.
馬小靈:不是哭,是經常尿褲子。
Ma Hsiao-Ling: Not cried, the one who pissed in his pants a lot.
王小虎:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛。我記得他喜歡楸妳的辮子的。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Ok then, he cried after he pissed. I remember he liked to pull your pigtail.
馬小靈:怎麼會啊?我小時候是短頭髮。
Ma Hsiao-Ling: How could that be? I had short hair when I was little.
王小虎:我記得妳是長頭髮的。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: But I remember you had long hair.
馬小靈:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
Ma Hsiao-Ling: How couldn’t I remember whether my hair was long or short? Don’t tell me you forget your name is Chen Hsiao-Chiang?
王小虎:現在是誰的記憶差啊?我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Now who has bad memory? I’m not Chen Hsiao-Chiang, Liang Hsiao-Huei!
馬小靈:我都不叫梁小慧。
Ma Hsiao-Ling: I’m not Liang Hsiao-Huei.
王小虎:不好意思。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Oh, sorry.
馬小靈:不好意思。嘿,那你叫什麼名字啊?
Ma Hsiao-Ling: Sorry, too. Hey, what is your name anyway?
王小虎:王小虎。
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Wang Hsiao-Hu.
馬小靈:我叫馬小靈。
Ma Hsiao-Ling: I’m Ma Hsiao-Ling.
****************************************
王小虎:喂!
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Hey!
師弟:大師兄!
Junior fellow apprentice: Senior fellow apprentice!
王小虎:今天怎麼這麼多人?
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Why are there so many people today?
師弟:當然啦,上面那層全部被馬坤他們包了。
Junior fellow apprentice: That’s for sure. Upper floor has been booked by Ma Kuen.
師弟:所以就沒位子了。
Junior fellow apprentice: So there are no seats left.
王小虎:馬坤?
Wang Hsiao-Hu: Ma Kuen?
師弟:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下。
Junior fellow apprentice: Ma Kuen is the most powerful kingpin in Hong Kong. The guys in black upstairs are all his minions.
師弟:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了。他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多。
Junior fellow apprentice: Here rushing in the guys in white. They are from the White Lion Gang. They are as powerful as Ma Kuen.

G4B 1093302081 Doris Yang
G4B 1093302089 Jimmi Lee
G4B 1093302109 Patricia Lin
G4B 1093302110 Angela Huang
G4B 1093302111 Cynthia Yang

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Leticia said...

龍虎門 Dragon Tiger Sect

馬小靈:這麼巧!你還記不記得我?
Siao-Ling:What a coincidence! Do you remember me?

王小虎:小…
Siao-Hu:You're Siao…

馬小靈:對呀!原來你還記得我!
Siao-Ling:Yeah! So you do remember me!

王小虎:那個時候…我們上五年級。
Siao-Hu:I remember we were in fifth grade at that time.

馬小靈:什麼五年級?是三年級!
Siao-Ling:No, we were in third grade, not fifth!

王小虎:差不多啦!
Siao-Hu:It's almost the same.

馬小靈:怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差啦!還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
Siao-Ling:How come it's almost the same? You have such a poor memory! By the way, do you still remember the fatty in our class?

王小虎:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛!
Siao-Hu:Of course! He cried all the time!

馬小靈:不是哭,是經常尿褲子。
Siao-Ling:No, not cried, but wetted his pants very often.

王小虎:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛!我記得他喜歡揪你辮子的。
Siao-Hu:Well…After peeing in his pants, he cried anyway! Moreover, I remember he liked to tug your braid.

馬小靈:怎麼會啊?我小時候是短頭髮。
Siao-Ling:How could that be possible? I had short hair when I was little.

王小虎:我記得你是長頭髮的。
Siao-Hu:But I remember you were long-haired.

馬小靈:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
Siao-Ling:How can't I remember what hairstyle I had? Maybe you also have forgotten your name is Chen-Siao-Chiang, haven't you?

王小虎:現在是誰的記性差?我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Siao-Hu:Hey, now who's the one with bad memory? I'm not Chen-Siao-Chiang, Liang-Siao-Huei!

馬小靈:我都不叫梁小慧…
Siao-Ling:Actually, I'm not Liang-Siao-Huei, either.

兩人:不好意思。
Both:Sorry.

馬小靈:哎!那你叫什麼名字?
Siao-Ling:Hey, so what's your name then?

王小虎:王小虎。
Siao-Hu:Wang-Siao-Hu.

馬小靈:我叫馬小靈。
Siao-Ling:I'm Ma-Siao-Ling.

------------------------------------------

師弟1:喂!大師兄!
Junior1:Hey! Big brother!

王小虎:今天怎麼這麼多人?
Siao-Hu:What happened? So crowded today.

師弟1:當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位子了。
Junior1:Exactly. Upstairs has been booked by Ma-Kuen. That's why there are no seats available.

王小虎:馬坤?
Siao-Hu:Ma-Kuen?

師弟2:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下。
Junior2:He is the most powerful gang boss in Hong Kong. Guys in black upstairs are all Ma-Kuen's.

師弟1:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了!
Junior1:Look! Here burst in a bunch of people in white!

師弟2:他們是白獅幫的,勢力和馬坤差不多。
Junior2:It's White Lion Gang whose power is the same as Ma-Kuen's!


Group 2
E4A 1093300020 Leticia Chen
E4A 1093300022 Denise Chey
E4A 1093300042 Claire Wu
J4A 1093304031 Alice Lin

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger S4ANO4 said...

龍虎門(Dragon and Tiger)
馬小靈:這麼巧?你還記不記得我?
What a coincidence! Do you still remember me?
王小虎:小…..
You are……..
馬小靈:對阿!原來你還記得我!
Yes! So, you still remember me!
王小虎:那個時候…我們上五年級
At that time, we were in fifth grades.
馬小靈:什麼五年級?是三年級
No? It was third grades!
王小虎:差不多啦!
Whatever.
馬小靈:怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差啦。還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
How could you said that? You really have a bad memory. Do you still remember the little fat boy in our class?
王小虎:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛
Yes, the one who cried everyday day.
馬小靈:不是哭,是經常尿褲子
No, he didn’t, he usually wetted his pants
王小虎:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛,我記得他喜歡揪你辮子的
Then he cried! I remember he liked to draw your plaits.

馬小靈:怎麼會阿?我小時候是短髮
How come? I was short hair at that time.
王小虎:我記得你是長頭髮的
But I remember you were long hair.
馬小靈:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得阿?你會不會不記得,你叫陳小強阿?
How could I not knowing I was short or long hair? Are you still remembering your name is Chen, Hsiao-Chiang?
王小虎:現在是誰的記性差?我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Who has bad memory now? I am not Chen, Hsiao-Chiang. Liang, Hsiao-Hui!
馬小靈:我都不叫梁小慧
But nobody called me Liang Hsiao-Hui!
王小虎&馬小靈:不好意思
I am sorry.
馬小靈:欸,那你叫什麼名字?
Well, what is your name anyway?
王小虎:王小虎
Wang, Hsiao-Hu
馬小靈:我叫馬小靈
My name is Ma, Hsiao-ling

C:喂,大師兄!
C:Hey, Tiger!
王小虎:今天怎麼這麼多人?
Wang, Hsiao-Hu(Tiger Wang):Why are there so many people?
C:當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位子了。
C:Well, the whole upper floor has been reserved by Ma-Kun, so we have no seat
王小虎:馬坤?
Tiger Wang:Ma-Kun?
C:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下
C:Ma-Kun is the honcho who has the most power in Hong Kong, and those people in black are followers.
E:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了
E:There is a gang with white shirts are bursting in.
D:他們是白獅幫的勢力跟馬坤差不多。
D:They are the White Tigers, which are as strong as Ma-Kun.

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Ex. - Group E said...

Group-E
F4A
1093301018 Jolim Wu
1093301033 Andy Qian
1093301035 Christopher Wu
1093301042 Lynn Chao

Chapter 1

Girl:這麼巧? 你還記得我嗎?
What a coincident! Do you remember me?

Boy:小…
Whit....

Girl:對呀! 原來你還記得我!
Yes! So you DO remember me!

Boy:那個時候…我們上五年級…
At that time… we were in fifth grade

Girl:什麼五年級壓!是三年級!
Fifth ? We were in the third grade!

Boy:差不多啦。
What ever!

Girl:怎麼會差不多呢? 你記性也太差了!
What do you mean "What ever"? You've got such bad memory!
還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
Do you still remember the little fatty boy in our class?

Boy:記得,是整天哭的那個胖子嘛。
Yeah! The one who cried all day.

Girl:不是哭,是經常尿褲子。
Not cry! But often peed on his pants!

Boy:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛。 我記得他喜歡揪你辮子的。
He surely cried after that though! I remember he liked to pull your braids!

Girl:怎麼會阿?我小時候是短頭髮。
How come? My hair was short when I was little.

Boy:我記得你是長頭髮的。
I remember your hair was long.

Girl:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?
你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
How could I forget that my hair was long or short?
Will you ever forget your name, John Chen!

Boy:現在是誰的記性差? 我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
Now look who's got the bad memory? I'm not Jonh Chen, Huany Lioan!

Girl:我都不叫梁小慧。
... I was never called Huany Lioan.

Boy:不好意思。
I’m sorry…

Girl:不好意思。
Neither am I…

Chapter2

Boy:喂!
Hey!

People 1:大師兄。
Hey bro!

Boy:今天怎麼這麼多人?
Why is this place full of people, today?

People 1:當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了。所以就沒位子了。
Ma Quen booked the entire upstairs, that's why. So, there isn't many sits left.

Boy:馬坤?
Ma Quen?

People 2:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大。上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下。
Ma Quen is the most powerful gangster in Hong Kong. The whole bunch of men in black are his underlings.

People 1:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了。
Now. here come another bunch of men in white.

People 2:他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多。
They are the White Lion's. They have about the same might as the Ma Quen.



(Sorry,I didn't see that!>/////<)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger E4D said...

Group C
女:這麼巧?你還記得我?
The girl: What a coincident! Do you still remember me?
小虎:小……
T: He(dy)…
女:對呀!原來你還記得我!
The girl: Yeah! You still came to know me!
小虎:那個時候….我們上五年級。
T: We were…on the fifth grade at that time.
女:什麼五年級呀?是三年級。
The girl: What fifth grade? It was the third grade.
小虎:差不多啦。
T: Um…Almost!
女:怎麼會差不多呢?你記性也太差了啦!還記不記得我們班上那個小胖子?
The girl: How could it be almost? You get a bad memory! Then you still remember the fatty in our class?
小虎:記得,是整天哭的那一個嘛。
T: Of course, the one crying all day long, right?
女:不是哭,是經常尿褲子。
The girl: Not crying, he often peed on his pants.
小虎:那尿完褲子不就哭了嘛。我記得他喜歡揪你辮子的。
T: After peeing, he cried anyway. I remember he liked to clutch your pigtail.
女:怎麼會啊?我小時候是短頭髮。
The girl: How come? My hair was short then.
小虎:我記得你是長頭髮的。
T: I thought it was long.
女:我是長髮短髮,我會不記得啊?你會不會不記得你叫陳小強啊?
The girl: Wouldn’t I remember it was short or long? Will you not know your name is Johnny?
小虎:現在是誰的記性差?我不是陳小強,梁小慧!
T: Now whose memory is worse? I’m not Johnny, Hedy!
女:我都不叫梁小慧!
The girl: I’m not Hedy!
小虎&女:不好意思…
T & the girl: Sorry…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
師弟:喂,大師兄!
Junior: Hey, senior!
小虎:今天怎麼這麼多人啊?
T: Why are there so many people here today?
師弟:當然啦,上面那層全被馬坤他們包了,所以就沒位子了!
Junior: Definitely! Malcolm overbooked the upstairs, so no seat is left!
小虎:馬坤?
T: Malcolm?
師弟:馬坤是全香港最有勢力的老大,上面那班黑衣人都是他的手下。
Junior: Malcolm is the most powerful gangster in Hong Kong. The black dressed people are all his gang.
師弟:一班穿白衣服的人衝進來了!他們是白獅幫的,勢力跟馬坤差不多。
Junior: A bunch of white dressed people rush in! They are mafia of White Lion, and they get the same power as Malcolm.
1093300182 Sally
1093300192 Cara
1093300212 Lillian
1093300213 Camilla
1093300232 Winni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home